Monday, November 30, 2009

Manic Monday...whoa-oh oh

You ever get a song stuck in your head? You ever get the same song every week stuck in your head? Well I do and it's none other than the popular hit by the Bangles "Manic Monday" Well it's a catchy little tune but for some reason (probably the word Monday in the title) I keep singing it EVERY FREAKING MONDAY! So that was the most annoying thing that happened today so over all it wasn't too bad.

My son does NOT mind hearing the same song over and over and over again. In fact, he goes through weeks of listening to the same repeatedly. This time it's Burning Love by Elvis Presley....you know the Hunka hunka burning love? Well that's his favorite song this month. Last month it was When Will I Be Loved by Linda Ronstadt. Before that it was On the Road again by Willie Nelson....then at one time it was Popular from the Wicked Soundtrack...is this MY child or WHAT? LOL

1 comment:

  1. P cracks me up...he is SOOOO YOUR child! I love that! I really love 'When Will I Be Loved' by Linda Ronstadt...one of my favs! My mom used to listen to her record album all the time...and Charly McClain 'Who's Cheatin' Who'. Great songs! I get 'Manic Monday' stuck in my head quite frequently as well...always on Mondays, of course.

    I love that you're blogging! Love YOU!♥

    ReplyDelete